Monday, January 21, 2008

welcome to the toykivez

this blog will be used for reviews of toys i buy to add to my collection... which get added rather slowly to my site the toykivez.com so that is why i have this to review my favorites that i pick up. i have enjoyed reading others reviews of figures and thought i'd take a stab at it, hey why not! You can look forward to a wide range of toys from actions figures to dolls to anything cool i pick up and would like to say something about.

the toys will get a score out of 10, but it is really based on how much i like and enjoy the toy while i take into account factors like articulation, accessories, packaging, paint job and the like.

the photos won't be anything too fancy... just shot on my iphone so this can be quick and dirty!

hopefully you'll find my reviews helpful and entertaining!

enjoy!

No comments: